MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Official Guide Grid & Princeton Review CAT

I found this very helpful grid on The Official Guide questions at Beat the GMAT. It has a breakdown of all OG questions in terms of difficulty levels - easy, medium and hard. For someone like me, who does not have enough time to go through each OG question this is a great way to cover atleast the hard and some medium questions.

I took my first Princeton Review CAT last night and didnt realize I needed an internet connection to authenticate my account first. The test seemed to be a little easier than GMAT Prep or Kaplan although I was stumped by 2 probablity questions on the Quant section and the RC passages were longer. After I finished the test, it asked me authenticate my account and having no internet connection on that particular computer, I am not sure my test has been saved. Bottomline, I didnt get my score and was a little disappointed with the Princeton Review test setup.

Also did DS questions exclusively from the hard bin on the OG and scored at a 68% hit rate, so I need to work there.

1 Comments:

  • I faced the same issue when I took my first CAT test. Desperately wanted to see a score so that I know where I stand .
    Dint take another CAT test after that. Any idea how good are 800score CAT tests.

    By Blogger MBABlogger, at 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home