MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Thursday, August 04, 2005

GMAT 800 for Quantitative

I am in my 3rd week of GMAT studying now and have primarily focussed on questions from the Official Guide. I have done about 100 questions from each section, except Reading Comprehension and have been generally unhappy about the quality of the Quant questions. They seem to be much easier than questions on the real GMAT. The Verbal questions are more accurate in terms of difficulty.

Given the short amount of time I have, it seemed that I needed to look for another source to work on my Quant skills rather than do all the OG questions. Beat the GMAT is a wonderful blog for GMAT test takers and I read it everyday so it was great to get in touch with Eric and exchange some GMAT prep thoughts.

My recommendation for anyone who is a Quant geek and is looking to tackle more tougher questions right away is to get a hand on GMAT 800 by Kaplan. The questions test your GMAT Quant concepts more thoroughly and help you prepare better in my mind. For Verbal, the Official Guide is very good and is a must to do. Kaplan and Princeton Review practice tests are useful as well.

I have 4 weeks left before my GMAT and lots to do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home