MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Monday, July 25, 2005

Officially on The Official Guide

Today I started working with The Official Guide, 10th edition and I am almost about to end week 1 of my GMAT preparation. The initial questions looked familiar from Powerprep and I knew that, having read this blog. Today was an easy day because 1) the early questions on OG are relatively easier than the later ones and 2) because I had come across some of those questions earlier. So my near perfect results on the OG today probably is not of much consequence but it felt nice to hit OG from question 1.

I also had a chance to read through some Probability and Permutation/Combination theory stuff during my lunch hour at work and do a couple of quick practice questions just to test the concepts. Also went through the Kaplan Reading Comprehension strategy. Overall, a good day GMAT wise but looking forward to more real/tougher questions from the OG this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home