MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A good OG day.

Just got done with a 3 hour Saturday morning practice session. I started off with the 11th edition OG Sentence Correction diagnostic test and got a rating of 'excellent' (17/18). Then I went on to do 35 PS (32 correct), 18 DS (16 correct), 30 SC (27 correct) and 25 CR (22 correct) questions. I must say I feel much more confident with SC these days than I did 2-3 weeks ago. The key is to understand the 8 SC concepts being tested and just practice as much as one can. The OG 10th edition has an exhaustive set of SC questions that test every concept thoroughly.

Overall, a good practice session, will do a full length test later this evening.

1 Comments:

  • I will drop u an email tog et some feedback on whats the best strategy to follow for GMAT prep. I need to work on Sentence correction section mainly as I am good at Quants and can probbaly improve my CR and cant help much with RC :)
    So its only SC I need to really work and where I feel I can improve a lot.

    RC is passage dependednt.. its not a consistent performace for me

    By Blogger MBABlogger, at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home