MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Countdown to the GMAT begins

In about 10 days, I should be done with my GMAT, hopefully with a satisfactory score. It has been a good 6 weeks since I started my GMAT prep with the momentum being positive overall. Obviously I wish I had more time but I'll have to do with what I have. I aim to kick it into top gear the next 9-10 days and get done with it.

As part of my final stretch of preparation, I started with doing more OG questions, exclusively from the hard bin. I completed the 127 hard Problem Solving questions at a hit rate of ~90%. I will be happy if I can maintain the same on GMAT day. I'll focus on the Data Insufficiency for the rest of this week, do a couple of tests over the weekend and revise Verbal sections along with pointers on AWA next week.

I have been working on my essays as well. 6 weeks ago when I made the decision to apply this Fall, I couldnt imagine doing everything together along with a rather hectic work schedule but things seem to be falling into place, they always do. I hope I will look back to these days on a positive note 2-3 months from now and it will all be well worth it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home