MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Open House

In exactly two weeks from today, I'll be attending the CBS Open House. More than anything else, I am eager to meet other future classmates, in addition to the few that I have already interacted with at local events. Winter is almost gone and the gorgeous spring weather is just about kicking in. Cant wait to be on campus for an exciting, fun-packed 2 days. If any others are planning to attend Open House, feel free to get in touch with me.

1 Comments:

  • thanks for your comment man. and enjoy the open house. we should exchange permanent email ids and stay in touch - there is a high probability i will be in NYC sometime, or you in Chicago ?

    shoot me an email at forrestgump47 at gmail.com if it's ok.

    By Blogger Forrest Gump, at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home