MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back

... from a week-long Europe trip! It was just plain awesome to say the least. Its 2 weeks of work and then I go away for another week. In between, I'll get to know of my Wharton fate, whatever it is. The vacation was a great idea as I didnt for one second think about applications, re-applications and got a much needed break. I certainly seem to be less anxious about Wharton now and am prepared for either decision.

Some positive developments did occur on the work front and that has been exciting, a big high-visibility project, a promotion to a more senior role ( I wish this had happened 4 months ago so that I could have written about it in my app) and a little PR plus being nominated for an award. I have something to talk about in my re-app, although I will need to come up with more solid growth and evolvement stories than the above.

Its good to read that fellow bloggers are finalizing plans of moving to their schools and taking trips around the world and preparing for the next 2 years. Good luck to all of you in your respective schools and to all Round 3 and waitlisted applicants still waiting for a decision.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home