MBAPundit: Columbia Business School, Fall 2007

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The wait is over ...

at Wharton, did not make the cut. That wraps up my applications for Fall 2006. There is a price for rushing your apps and as I found out, applications to the top programs do not happen in 2 months, including studying for the GMAT. Its time to take a step back, learn the lessons, figure out a plan and start implementing it. I take encouragement from the fact that I was waitlisted at 2 top programs and was very close to getting in. I have to convert those into an admit next time and hopefully will be able to do so.

Unfortunately, I will not be an MBA Class of 2008 but its been great to know many of you and I wish you all the best. For the many others who were not successful this year, there's always next time and the story will be different next year with the right plan and focus. Cheers!

4 Comments:

  • sorry to hear that. wish you good luck for next year.

    By Blogger Forrest Gump, at 9:36 PM  

  • Tough luck, but all the best for the next year

    By Blogger SgHama, at 1:05 AM  

  • Thats not so encouraging for someone much younger and less accomplished than you :(
    I am surprised as I think you had spectacular profile.

    Goog luck for next year and I am sur you would make the cut

    By Blogger MBABlogger, at 1:34 PM  

  • You'll do better next time around.

    By Blogger Linda Abraham, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home